Let Our Music Enrichment Programs Set You Apart from other Childcare Centers & Preschools
75 MUSIC THEORY CONCEPTS – 280 SONGS
ADD ONE OR MORE OF OUR PROGRAMS TO YOUR OFFERINGS
Children who study music tend to have larger vocabularies and more advanced reading skills than their peers who do not participate in music lessons. Parents know this and look for schools that can offer their kids more.
After 13 years of providing music education in preschool and childcare center classrooms, we have tried-and-true methods that make us a specialist in the field of preschool and childcare music programs.
- Little MusicMaker classes provide every child with the opportunity to experience the joys and benefits from not just passively listening to music, but actively making music.
- Children are encouraged to begin speaking the language of music as early as 18 months old through the introduction to music theory concepts such as quarter note, treble clef, crescendo, and many more. A new concept is introduced each week over the course of the three year program.
- Little MusicMaker has provided music education classes for infants to children age five in childcare or preschool settings for more than a decade. Years of experience in the classroom and field research have resulted in a method that will leave you amazed by the children’s knowledge of music after completion of the program.
- Children are introduced to hundreds songs and chants from around the world. Improvising lyrics and composing is strongly encouraged as well.
- Why choose Little MusicMaker as an enrichment activity for your center? Providing Little MusicMaker classes demonstrates to parents your school’s commitment to the importance of quality music education in a young child’s life.
- Upon completion of the program, your child will be prepared to transition into piano lessons or another instrument study with ease.
Our three options for preschools and childcare centers include:
1. PARENT PAID PROGRAM
You provide the room – we do all of the rest! One of our experienced and musically trained teachers will visit your school and provide classes for those children registered in a small class structure. Teacher to student ratio is 1:5.
- All administrative issues including billing, invoicing, and registration are handled by Little MusicMaker.
- Your facility receives a percentage of the tuition collected.
- Well-developed programs average 25-30 students per school. Your facility has the potential to make over $2,000 per year in additional income.
- Parents receive bi-weekly observation and progress reports on their child’s musical advancements.
2. SCHOOL PAID PROGRAM
- Live music making in your school! One of our experienced and musically trained teachers will visit your school and provide music education classes for ALL of your classrooms.
- Instruments are brought into each classroom so that all children may participate in guided music making activities.
- Students and classroom teachers are introduced to a new concept every week and encouraged to review it each day.
- Weekly tips and ideas on incorporating early childhood music education in the classroom for your teachers.
- End of the year private recital held at your school.
- Monthly newsletter for distribution to parents.
3. ONSITE TRAINING FOR TEACHERS
- Little MusicMaker will train your teachers to provide a quality music education experience on a regular basis for the children at your center.
- Teachers will be provided with all the materials needed for a successful music education class including curriculum, music cd, suggested activities for each song, flashcards and puppets.
- Onsite training by one of our music education specialists is also available to facilitate use of music education strategies that work best in a preschool setting.
Little MusicMaker has provided music education classes for infants to children age five in childcare or preschool settings for 13 years. Reap the benefits of that experience in the classroom and field research! It’s resulted in a method that will leave you amazed by the children’s knowledge of music after completion of the program.