Toddler/Preschool-Aged Music Education Classes at our Southlake Studio
75 MUSIC THEORY CONCEPTS – 280 SONGS
LEARN TO SPEAK MUSIC AS A LANGUAGE
Explore music making through a variety of songs and hands-on instrument play. Children are also introduced to basic music theory concepts so they can begin speaking the language of music at an early age! After thirteen years of providing music education for preschoolers and toddlers, we have tried-and-true methods that make us a specialist in the field of toddler/preschool-aged music education.
- Little MusicMaker classes provide every child with the opportunity to experience the joys and benefits from not just passively listening to music, but active music making.
- Children are encouraged to begin speaking the language of music as early as 18 months old through the introduction to music theory concepts such as quarter note, treble clef, crescendo, and many more.
- A new concept is introduced each week over the course of the three year program.
- Little MusicMaker has provided music education classes for infants to children age five for over 13 years.
- Years of experience in the classroom and field research have resulted in a method that will leave you amazed by the children’s knowledge of music after completion of the program.
- Children are introduced to over 280 songs and chants from around the world.
- Improvising lyrics and composing are a part of every class.
- Upon completion of the program, your child will be prepared to transition into piano lessons or another instrument study with ease.
- Students participating in the Little MusicMaker Toddler and Preschooler Program will receive automatic admission into the MusicMaker Conservatory of Southlake bypassing the waitlist and standard admission procedures.